Sunday, June 22, 2008

Life goes on.






If I remember correctly, when Charlie was born I napped when he napped. I sat around and held him. I was pretty much in hibernation the entire summer, or so it seemed. This is not the case with Adam. I sleep when he sleeps (at night). Some nights he's more generous than others, but as for the day time, life goes on!

We have been spotted at the park, many times. We play outside, sometimes for hours on end. We even went to church today. The bottom line is Charlie has no interest in hibernating. 

Last Friday we had our friends Courtney (Mom) and Sam (almost 2 years old) over to play. It was a lot of fun. The boys had a blast in the pool, and it was nice for me to have some adult company. I guess it's not so bad not hibernating.

As for Adam, I posted pictures of his first bath at home. Of course they bathed him in the hospital, thank goodness! It only took us about 10 days to get him something more than a sponge bath. He didn't smell bad, and what can I say, we're tired! 

By the way, he's wonderful!

No comments: