Monday, December 29, 2008

'Twas the week before Christmas, and all through the house...

The week before Christmas was busy! One night I came home after a ten, or so, hour day at work. I counted nine diapers on the porch! I wasn't the only one who had a long day! It was just so funny that I had to take a picture. Later, I found out something that made it even funnier. Apparently, our neighbors left a treat in the screen door. They had to reach over all of these diapers!!!! I keep wanting to apologize, but I'm too embarassed! We're officially white trash!
Snowy days bring snowmen! Charlie and I built our first snowman together. He was a cute little guy. Jamison (Charlie calls him Jaminess), the boy next door, helped us.
Charlie and I made several batches of Christmas treats to take around to the neighbors. Charlie especially enjoys making cookies. He says almost every day, "I know, let's make cookies for the neighbors!" I love making cookies with Charlie. He's sweet as sugar!
Adam is really enjoying the tree! In this picture he's playing with Charlie's new toy train. Our friend Susan Rowe gave it to him, and he loves it (so does Adam).

1 comment:

EM said...

So, again, I must say that I love the video bar. So fun to see your kids in action. The diapers are great. Hope that you had a wonderful Christmas.