Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Pooping Prize!



We've been trying, without a lot of success, to get Charlie to poop on the toilet. Not too long ago we bought a set of trucks that he could earn, for some motivation. Later that night, Charlie pushed out a little bit of poop so he could get a truck. He hasn't done it since!

While we're on the subject, I have a funny "Charlie Quote" that goes right a long with this. Charlie likes to wait until night time to go number 2 because he has a diaper on. So a few weeks ago, at bedtime, he hollered out of his room to tell me he needed his diaper changed because he'd pooped. While I was changing him, he asked me if he could see his poop. This is not uncommon for him. So, when I had a new diaper on him, I let him look at the old one. He said "OH! That little poopie is my best friend!" Then he says, as I'm laughing hysterically, "The little poopie misses his Daddy!" 

What a nut ball! I think he's going to be our little actor or writer, or something!

No comments: