Friday, May 22, 2009

It keeps happening!

It doesn't matter how hard we try to stop it, these kids keep doing and saying cute things!
After Adam sneezed on Charlie, Charlie feeling very annoyed said, "Ahhh, baby just blessed you on me!"
Charlie wanted my help finding the remote for the tv the other morning. When I got up to help him he got into his acting mode. He spread his legs like he was ready to take off, then forcefully putting his hands on his hips he said, "Okay everybody (it was just the two of us), we've got work to do. Put your hands on your nipples!" He, of course, meant hips.
I was driving home from my brother's the other night. Charlie and Adam were in the back seat, quiet. It was completely silent for several minutes then Charlie said, "Mom, are you awake, or asleep?" Luckily, I was awake. He didn't seem to have an opinion about weather or not I should be.
Adam wants to do EVERYTHING his big brother does! On this particular morning he climbed into the laundry basket with Charlie's sticker book. He was ready to do some art!

Another thing that Adam always wants to do with Charlie is to play outside. He loves the sidewalk chalk and the sandbox! We just keep our fingers crossed that he won't eat everything. He's a big boy, and he knows what he wants!
These gorgeous flowers are from my peony tree in the back yard. It only blooms once a year for one week. Christian always wants to chop it down, but I can't! It's so beautiful that it's worth a once a year bloom!
This is how we end the days, exhausted!
On this night Charlie fell asleep on a barstool eating his dinner. We moved him to the couch. Not only did he try to slide off of his stool, it looks like he also wanted to slide off of the couch!

No comments: