Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was wonderful! I was treated like a princess by Christian and the boys. We went to Temple Square to see the flowers. I love beautiful flowers. I especially love being Charlie and Adam's Mom! I feel very blessed!


















When I was little we used to sing to our Mom's for Mother's Day. Every year I sing this song all day long and remember being little: I often go walking in meadows of clover, and I gather armfulls of blossoms of blue. I gather these blossoms the whole meadow over. Dear Mother all flowers remind me of you! I love you Mom, your the greatest!

Every one knows how much I love my Mother-in-law! Vicki, you raised a pretty nice boy. You're a wonderful woman, a great Mother, and an incredible Grandmother! Thank you! We love you!



No comments: