Saturday, November 14, 2009

Another Funny Conversation...

Charlie: "I wish I could have a real kitar, just like Dada."
Me: "When you're bigger you can have a real guitar."
Charlie: "How big do I have to be?"
Me: "Maybe when you're as big as Tanner."
Charlie: "When am I going to grow? It's taking forever?
Me: "You're growing all the time. You're getting bigger every day. You can't grow up too fast, it will make me sad."
Charlie: "Don't worry Mom, when I'm this big (holding his hand above his head) I will still be your baby."
Me: "Thanks, Charlie"
Charlie: "And, when I'm big like Tanner, I'll still be your big boy."
Me: "Ohhh, thanks, Char. That's sweet."
Charlie: "And, when I'm really big like Dada, you can still make me lunch." (Said with a super sweet little smile.)

2 comments:

trisha said...

laughed outloud at that one! What a cute little man you have.

EM said...

Priceless! Thanks for sharing that one!