Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sunshine in January

On January 15th Christian and I went to Pheonix for the weekend. We met Ken and Vicki, and our friend Michele. Christian, Ken, and Michele ran in the Rock 'n Roll 1/2 marathon on the 17th. Charlie and Adam stayed with Regalie Grandma and Papa. We enjoyed a 70 degree break from the inversion and regular life.

Michele, Christian, and Ken finished the race together. They made it look easy!
Christian, Michele, and I visited the Mesa temple on Sunday evening. It's older than I realized. It was built in the early 1900's and is very beautiful.

3 comments:

EM said...

Tell Christian that I am so impressed! 5Ks kick my butt. How many miles is a half marathon anyway?

Oh Boy '08 said...

13 miles. pretty good.

Cami and Andy said...

How fun! BUT I missed you!!! I went to the salon that weekend and of course missed you guys! Hopefully next time.