Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Charlie goes to school!

Today was Charlie's first day of pre-school. Adam and I were able to go with him and stay for about an hour. Charlie did great, and he seemed to like it. At a cirtain point, Charlie's teacher had the kids sit on the rug. Then, she started a game where each child would say his name. I didn't know if Charlie would say it, because I could tell he was feeling shy. When it was almost his turn, I watched him become very alert. Then, the little stuffed animal was passed to him, which meant it was time. As they said the little rhyme, he lifted up his head, like he was getting ready. Then, they said, "Will you tell your name to me?" He immediately spoke, loud and clear, "CharlieRayCole!" He was the only one who said his full name. It was really cute, and I'm sure he left an impression!

1 comment:

Cami said...

He is just a cute boy Alicia!