Friday, April 8, 2011

Miss Rose Got Married!

You may think that my niece, Callie Rose, must have just gotten married. On the contrary, she married Theron Whetstone on December 30th. (I'm a little behind!)
Papa Dennis with his grandkids, above: Callie Rose, below: Charlie and Adam
Charlie likes to get his hands on the camera. This is one of his works of art!
It was fun to spend the day with our nephew Ty, and Grandma Kay.
Gorgeous hair, if I do say so myself...
Callie's nothing, if not sassy!

Grandma Kay with "boyfriend"...
Great-Grandma Sheri with her grandson Adam, and her great-granddaughter Alexis Lilly. Don't you think she could just be our little sister? Adam does.
Mama loves!
Libbie, Callie's little sister, is one of Charlie and Adam's favorite cousins. Cousins are the best!
Below, l to r: Ty, Quinci, Rylee, Kalli, Ellen, Libbie, Special K (nicknamed by Adam), Auntie Marni, Christian, and Emma
I told Callie that I think she's too young to get married. If it had been anyone other than Theron, I would have put up a fight! I think she found a great guy!
Ace (nicknamed by Callie) stole a dance with the bride...
I stole a dance with prince charming...
The bride stole a dance with her Dad...
The lady Lou Lou (Libbie) stole a dance with her big brother Brennan...it was a great night!

2 comments:

Cami said...

I can't believe Matt has a daughter that just got married. She's beautiful! I totally remember your grandma. She was a hoot!

mathistown said...

So fun! You guys look great!