Sunday, October 5, 2008

Is it really October?

October is here, and Charlie just gets funnier every day. This morning he walked into the living room holding his tooth brush in one hand and tooth paste in the other. He obviously wanted to brush his teeth. He held the tooth paste out to me and said "I need some tooth brush sauce." You'll also notice in the second picture, he loves tooth floss (only if it tastes like mint).



With economic crisis in full swing, we thought to ourselves, "what better time to buy a new truck?"



Last week we took a walk up City Creek Canyon. Charlie and Daddy had a blast throwing rocks into the creek. It was so beautiful! I'm not sure why we don't do things like this more often.



Adam is now four months old! He's rolling over (sometimes all the way)! He's such a great baby. He hardly ever cries and always has a smile to share. You will often here Charlie say "Baby's so cute!"

2 comments:

EM said...

I love seeing Christian being a Dad. I think that your boys are such good mixes of both of you. I love going to the mountains and doing nothing. Cody is famous for just going on Sat or Sun evening rides and ending up somewhere in the mountains. We call it our Dad adventures! It is so nice to get to keep up with what you are doing! LUV It! I am going to send you en email to let you know what is up with me.

mushbelly said...

we never go into the mountains either. I don't know why. We're lazy I guess. We always enjoy it when we do....we just don't that often.

Charlie looks so cute in those bathtub shots. Toothpaste sauce hee hee. Thats cute.

You should post your cat killing story.