Monday, October 20, 2008

Ode to October...

Although it may be hard to believe, winter came in October! We woke up a week ago to snow on the ground. Charlie had a great time stomping around and making snow balls. Thank heaven it all melted!Adam in his cozy jammies.
Charlie likes to have Adam in bed with him.
Our friend Barbie knitted this cute hat and darling booties for Adam. They are perfect for this time of year. Charlie likes to sit up on the counter in the kitchen. So, we let Adam join him in his little bebe pod (chair).

The next two pictures actually were taken on different nights. Charlie has been napping less, and as a result, this happened two times this last week! Can you even imagine Charlie falling asleep at dinner?!

Every year we go to Logan to join Darin, SueAnn, and their five kids for a corn maze in October. It's a very fun tradition, and it was especially fun this year. After we entered the corn maze Charlie said "ooooh, pooky forest!" He liked it for awhile, then said "I don't want to anymore, it cary!"



This evening, for our family night, we went to Pack Farms in Farmington to pick pumpkins from their pumpkin patch. We had a lot of fun! If Charlie had his choice we would have come home with at least 20 pumpkins. We settled on 5 GREAT ones!



Our friends Dave, Amanda, and Luke James live right down the road and decided to join us last minute. We're glad they made it!
Does it seem like I'm always with "CRAZY" these days? I might be, but the sky was amazing!


3 comments:

Rawkmedicine said...

You call it "crazy", I call it "metal face"!

EM said...

You can't post so many things at once, cuz I have too many comments now. I want to squeeze and kiss Adam in his pajamas all snuggled in. I love the pumpkin patch pictures, this is the first year in forever that we have not gone to the pumpkins. My kids are not happy with me about that. The knitted hat is adorable and I love that you get Charlie naked to eat dinner. I always like to take Emma's shirt off. It just saves me some laundry. Hope to see you soon!

Breezy said...

Your boys are so adorable!! Alyssa is really missing all the fall stuff this year, as they just don't have the activities in Vegas for fall that they have in Utah. Hopeall is well.